ENNO The Ultimate Multi-gaming Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~(OWO)*~

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pemerkosaan Terhadap Anak Smp Di Rumah Kosong 3 Vs 1 Target=
ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:03 am by 

» A Collection of People going hard on Instruments in Mabi
ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:38 pm by Pachi

» Cry Reads: Symmetry (Not for the weak-stomached)
ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:06 pm by Saladman

» Guildie Harlem Shake
ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:52 pm by GuildMaster

» WEBSITE UPDATE
ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:31 am by GuildMaster

» DS: (Mabinogi Book) The Origin of Moon Gates
ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:54 pm by Pachi

» DS: (ShortStory) Ferghus the Incredible
ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:52 pm by Pachi

» DS: (Mabinogi Book) I Hate Cuteness
ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:07 pm by lumarto

» DS: (Mabinogi Book) A Campfire Story
ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 pm by lumarto

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
What kind of animal are you?
Page hunt list<3
The Rare Species Of Cats: Nerzcat
riddle/story time section
Due to recent events I'm erasing the title
Hai, I'm Vel~!
lycafesua. The advanced noobie of the guild o3o"
Bard event
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~
hide-N-seek
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!

Go down 
+7
Sonya000
windyxflower
Zathrian
lyl
Sinlace
Nasca Devilyn
Yuey
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuey

Yuey

ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Empty
PostSubject: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 am

-ENNO HQ-
Attention all fellow and loyal subjects of our beloved Leader Cloudy, we or us all have declared war on all
of Nexon.
The reason so why we have declared war on Nexon is that, Nexon has been secretly stealing our ENNO's resources and banning our Innocent sheeps, raising our taxes too high while the other guilds have low taxes
and jamming our ENNO communications, due to this happening, our leader could no stand the harsh conflict that Nexon has given us AND the fact that Nexon has KIDNAPPED our Private-Ryeu and now is in fact being tortured as we speak, our Leader Cloudy has now taken the move to declare war on NEXON for the sake of the Nexon players and to save our Private-Ryeu from being tortured to death.

At the current situation, our military isn't as strong as we can get, but we can still show Nexon what were made of.
To all fellow and loyal men and women of ENNO and our leader Cloudy, Enlist in the ENNO military and fight for freedom to clear Nexon from those nasty deeds especially of them stealing our tea and cookies, plus they also stole Cloudy's pet Dinosaur called Bob and to save our poor Private-Ryeu.

ENLIST NOW!

Current ranking in sequence of the ENNO Military:

-HQ-
Field Marshal/Admiral of the Fleet/Leader:Cloudy
Admiral/General:Zath
Vice-Admiral/Lieutenant General:Sin

-NAVY-
Rear-Admiral:Yuey
Commodore:
Captain:Wolfstein
Commander:

-GROUND-
Major General:Nasca
Brigadier:
Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
Second Lieutenant:

-AIR-
Air Marshal:Windy
Vice Air Marshal:
Air Commodore:
Wing Commander:
Squadron Leader:Shayhime

-ARMY-
Warrant Officer:
Chief Petty Officer:
Petty Officer:
Staff Sergeant:
Sergeant:

-FOOD/SUPPLIES SUPPLYING DIVISION-
Food Commander:Lyl
Food Captain:Pachi

-MEDIC DIVISON-
Chief Staff:Cherry
Vice Chief Staff:

-Seaman/Private/Pilot-
1.Ryeu

WAR ROOM NEWS

Alert, scouts have reported that NEXON ships are heading into our territory at sea, we have sent a envoy commanded by Rear-Admiral Yuey to combat this threat of NEXON's Navy.

Spoiler:

UPDATED. Air Marshal Windy has recieved intel that a Nexon Game Card Carrier heavily guarded and is located 4m west of ENNO's HQ's territory, she has deployed figthers with Squadron Leader Shayhime to destroy this threat once and for all.

Spoiler:

Despite the efforts of Air Marshal Windy and Squadron Leader Shay, Nexon's Game Card Carrier was sunk which scored us a victory but not too long Nexon has emerged with a large envoys of battle ships heading at Windy's position, Shay's plane was shot down by the AA flaks but was rescued back on the Air Carrier by rescue boats, but not too long reinforcements has arrived from the vanguard by Rear-Admiral Yuey.

#3B
Whilst Engaging in battle, Intel spotted Nerz was sleeping on a Puffin Yacht, we had no choice but to teach him a lesson, so we sank his yacht.

Spoiler:

A new submarine from ENNO manufacturing factory has been deployed and commanded by Captain Wolfstein who leaded a assault on Nexon food supply cargo ships, thus we lost contact with Captain Wolfstein as the submarine was targetted by depth charges when diving.
Air Marshal Windy has deployed patrol boats to engage also Squadron leader Shayhime has being deployed to engaged the food cargo ships.
Also ENNO now has a new military warship commanded by Rear-Admiral Yuey but was damaged during the raid by Nexon on the northern territory of ENNO HQ but Rear-Admiral fought through and won with the ship in still good condition for the next battle.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yuey on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nasca Devilyn

Nasca Devilyn

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm

I'll join as major general-Ground force
Back to top Go down
Sinlace

Sinlace

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 pm

*sees windy in air force*

goodjobyueyLOL
Back to top Go down
lyl

lyl

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:30 pm

-coughs-
ummm actually sin >>;
i volunteered windy as air marshal 8D

than yuey put me as food commander...
Back to top Go down
Zathrian
Admin
Zathrian

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:15 pm

I'm totally going to surrender all of you to save my ass.
Back to top Go down
https://enno.forumotion.com
windyxflower

windyxflower

PostSubject: leaving my planes unattended   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 pm

I is gonna be a gud flyer
Back to top Go down
Nasca Devilyn

Nasca Devilyn

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Note- Some people may be enlisted to certain positions but i hope to find subordinates in the ground force.
Back to top Go down
windyxflower

windyxflower

PostSubject: Because I said so   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:59 pm

psh its all about the air. WE HAVE THIS EVEN THO WE ARE FAILING. FAILING IS WHEN WE ARE AT OUR STRONGEST
Back to top Go down
lyl

lyl

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:17 am

me and pachi will just u kno... sit in the kitchens... and paint all the food BLOOO

we will make the foodz pwetty for chu all~~~
Back to top Go down
Nasca Devilyn

Nasca Devilyn

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:33 am

Lyl where is the red food? Q.Q Like lobsters....
Back to top Go down
lyl

lyl

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Me and pachi r in charge of food soooo its allllll gonna b BLOO
-pulls out bloo paints-

and a bloo lobster hat for era~
Back to top Go down
Sonya000

Sonya000

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:15 pm

WHAT ABOUT MEEEEE? Q3Q
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:05 am

*looks at title and post*
You must be kidding me.
...*sigh*...
*hand up* I'll register as the cat 8l
Back to top Go down
lyl

lyl

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:47 pm

I MISS YUEY!!! *CRYSOB*
Back to top Go down
lycafesua

lycafesua

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 am

I miss Yuey too..... -cries with lyl lyl-
Back to top Go down
Nick19

Nick19

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:16 am

Can I be wing commander?
Back to top Go down
archfighter

archfighter

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm

No wing commander need strong leader so I can't be it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!   ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ENNO's war against Nexon ENLIST NOW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ENNO The Ultimate Multi-gaming Guild :: Discussions :: General discussion-
Jump to: