ENNO The Ultimate Multi-gaming Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~(OWO)*~

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pemerkosaan Terhadap Anak Smp Di Rumah Kosong 3 Vs 1 Target=
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:03 am by 

» A Collection of People going hard on Instruments in Mabi
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:38 pm by Pachi

» Cry Reads: Symmetry (Not for the weak-stomached)
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:06 pm by Saladman

» Guildie Harlem Shake
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:52 pm by GuildMaster

» WEBSITE UPDATE
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:31 am by GuildMaster

» DS: (Mabinogi Book) The Origin of Moon Gates
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:54 pm by Pachi

» DS: (ShortStory) Ferghus the Incredible
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:52 pm by Pachi

» DS: (Mabinogi Book) I Hate Cuteness
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:07 pm by lumarto

» DS: (Mabinogi Book) A Campfire Story
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 pm by lumarto

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
What kind of animal are you?
Page hunt list<3
The Rare Species Of Cats: Nerzcat
riddle/story time section
Due to recent events I'm erasing the title
Hai, I'm Vel~!
lycafesua. The advanced noobie of the guild o3o"
Bard event
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~
hide-N-seek
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Go down 
+7
GuildMaster
archfighter
TheRealSlimShady
Pachi
Ryeu
windyxflower
lumarto
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lumarto
Admin
lumarto

What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Empty
PostSubject: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:47 pm

I Would Be Inviso-Man, Becoming Invisible with...well....thought? I Dunno, But still! Being Invisible will give you the privilege to not be seen and I think thats great! Oh! An he is a Super Villian, Because Peeping is pervy and Evil. >:3

[img]What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ 14578312[/img]
Back to top Go down
windyxflower

windyxflower

PostSubject: I'm always that hero   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 am

Psh I would be a hero. I would have the power of time travel. I would fight villians by stopping them before they could do something bad. Tho with my powers there is times where stopping one issue causes another one. Another issue with my power is some times it sends me to random times when I'm asleep or exhausted. Some days I wake up in the 1800s on top of the buildings. Its not all the time but it does happen. I would be know as The Windy Traveler~
Back to top Go down
Ryeu

Ryeu

Location : Somewhere. At sometime. Prolly in dunby. Most of the time actually... vwv

PostSubject: You never know   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 pm

I would have to be a free-lance stopper. Not necessarily a good guy or a bad one. I WOULD BE: DR.BACKSTABZ i would have the power to make knives out of thin air and stab people with them... I'd also be unnaturally agile and quick. You never know who's my victim o0o it may be you. Always watching... <<
I also sometimes have a cool dood fedora i wear... y'know everyone needs one
Back to top Go down
Pachi

Pachi

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Hm...where did my mod tools go?D: I think we need to move this thread to the general section..but I can't ;~;.

Anyway, I would be a hero who could make illusions and those illusions would be so realistic that if people believe in them they could actually be affected by the illusions :'D

ie. I make an illusion of a giant pile of cookies. I fall victim to the illusion and enjoy eating cookies....;3
Back to top Go down
TheRealSlimShady

TheRealSlimShady

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

I wouldn't be neither a super villain nor a super hero because both of them requires too much commitment. Instead I will be starring in a Disney Sit Com starring me and other fabulous people where we sing about our super powers while hiding our super powers and singing career from everyone. My super power would be the ability to use the power of my heart and friendship in order to find common household objects such as the remote, car keys, and my lost pet mittens. I'd be the stuck up rich girl who thinks (because I am) they're the most fabulous person ever.
Back to top Go down
archfighter

archfighter

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:13 am

Um...I would be a dragon tamer that I guess duel wields two sword because dragons are amazing and so are swords. Of course i would be a super villain because ya know I'm arch and all and when am i ever good. Also, my first act of evilness would be to make my dragon swoop down and steal all of pachi's cookies right from above here. Well, I am pachi's cat so I guess I would have to be on the side of whatever she is, but I will truly always probably have the evil side in my heart, because ya know again I'm arch and when am I ever good. The end (I typed so much!)
Back to top Go down
Pachi

Pachi

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:15 am

Travis, I hope that I'm the transfer student that becomes your rival in beauty and fabulousness, but then through some freak event we become friends.

And arch, I order you to lose to me >:l
Back to top Go down
GuildMaster

GuildMaster

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:20 pm

I would be 99% god

nuff said

CLOUDY OUT -waltzes-
Back to top Go down
archfighter

archfighter

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:25 pm

:T Well, you are my master you could always just make me a superhero couldn't you? Silly Pachi.
Back to top Go down
Pachi

Pachi

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:58 pm

I can't be a super hero without my super villain. (which btw isn't allowed to win cause i sad so >:l)
Back to top Go down
Nasca Devilyn

Nasca Devilyn

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 am

Just a mercenary, no hero, no villain, no sides taken. I'll complete the mission in with my awesome mecha, even if it means death.
Back to top Go down
Zathrian
Admin
Zathrian

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:31 pm

If I became a villain and murdered everyone in Travis' dream world. I'd end up doing the world a favor.
Back to top Go down
https://enno.forumotion.com
lyl

lyl

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:09 pm

that wudnt b fun than zath D:
Back to top Go down
archfighter

archfighter

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:46 am

I don't know Lyl, I think that would be a little funny.
Back to top Go down
lyl

lyl

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 pm

No. no it wudnt :l
.......kinda >>
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:57 am

Zathrian wrote:
If I became a villain and murdered everyone in Travis' dream world. I'd end up doing the world a favor.
Please do. I'll halp qq
Back to top Go down
Pachi

Pachi

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:23 am

..but I was supposed to be the transfer student that came in and ended up being his enemy then his friend due to a long string of events and betrayal and jealousy D:
Back to top Go down
lyl

lyl

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:46 am

UR GONNA KILL PACHI!?!?!
Back to top Go down
archfighter

archfighter

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Don't worry Lyl it's not possible to kill Pachi, trust me I've tried wait what no I haven't tried to do that at all >.>
Back to top Go down
Pachi

Pachi

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:07 pm

-dumps all of arch's food into the wood chipper-
Back to top Go down
TheRealSlimShady

TheRealSlimShady

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:34 pm

My power would derived from Shoujo comics. There may be some overlap with the magical girl genre but I must reinforce that I would not be a magical girl, just an ordinary shoujo girl.

I would be a villain who uses the powers of effeminate backgrounds, overly dramatic antics to defeat everyone who stands in my way. My goal would be to rid the world of the ugly and nonkawaii (basically everyone but me)

Powers:

Disproportionately Long Legs:
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Tumblr_md2vnvQPMy1r9oh13
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Tumblr_md2v02XSii1qccpjq

The power of summoning really gay looking backgrounds:
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ 2rrXE

What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ 2rs9p

and finally the ability to make random sakura petals appear out of nowhere:
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Rsz_doremiheartcatchmoviedv_1423
Back to top Go down
lyl

lyl

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:14 pm

Travis.... thats amazing
u shud... teach me...
Back to top Go down
Zathrian
Admin
Zathrian

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:35 pm

Yeah no we're not doing that. Ever.
Back to top Go down
https://enno.forumotion.com
Pachi

Pachi

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:25 am

Zathrian wrote:
Yeah no we're not doing that. Ever.

Translation:It's too much for the world to handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~   What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1