ENNO The Ultimate Multi-gaming Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~(OWO)*~

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Pemerkosaan Terhadap Anak Smp Di Rumah Kosong 3 Vs 1 Target=
Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:03 am by 

» A Collection of People going hard on Instruments in Mabi
Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:38 pm by Pachi

» Cry Reads: Symmetry (Not for the weak-stomached)
Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:06 pm by Saladman

» Guildie Harlem Shake
Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:52 pm by GuildMaster

» WEBSITE UPDATE
Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:31 am by GuildMaster

» DS: (Mabinogi Book) The Origin of Moon Gates
Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:54 pm by Pachi

» DS: (ShortStory) Ferghus the Incredible
Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:52 pm by Pachi

» DS: (Mabinogi Book) I Hate Cuteness
Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:07 pm by lumarto

» DS: (Mabinogi Book) A Campfire Story
Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:04 pm by lumarto

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
What kind of animal are you?
Page hunt list<3
The Rare Species Of Cats: Nerzcat
riddle/story time section
Due to recent events I'm erasing the title
Hai, I'm Vel~!
lycafesua. The advanced noobie of the guild o3o"
Bard event
What Kind Of SuperHero/SuperVillian Would you be~
hide-N-seek
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll

Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Empty
PostSubject: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 am

Does anyone even use these forums anymore.

Anyways, so basically I don't know if you guys did this recently since my only connection to ENNO is the Skype chatroom and the forums which I only very recently came back (DAMN LYL DOMINATED AGAIN D<). So basically what I thought would probably be more of a challenge than an event, (yay competition /o/) since ENNO is a guild filled with zerglings (it's a joke for all you people that might rage at me for saying that) and Connous Arena allows up to bloody 20 members (not sure if it's for one team or both teams combined but meh) we could easily make a huge Connous Brawl.

My ideas vary on how much people participate etc:
-Gangbang: Basically we have one or few members on one team (let's say blue) and there's multiple people on the other team (red) and they all clash. I'm not too familiar about ENNO's average POWAR LEVELLLLL so it's up to Cloudy and stuff to organise the teams. Prefferably the strongest (have fun sorting that out) on one team and all the rest that didn't hardcore train and all that on the other. Like I said it's more of a challenge for both teams, if red can use teamwork to overcome things much stronger then they are, and the blue team to be able to survive through teamwork or soloing the battlefield themselves.

Possible Problem(s): The level range or amount of people is too damn high (Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface 89308646) and the other team gets completely crushed.

tl;dr: LOTS OF GUYS vs DUH PROS OF ENNO

-Tournament: I'm sure you've seen this in other games and stuff, movies all that. Basically people get paired up (we can use paper and stuff or let Cloudy solve it) and fight to duh deathhh. If we have multiple or lots of people participating, a number of competitors can enter at once, just as long as they 1v1 the person they're supposed to fight and ignore the other battles occuring in the background. (watch people peg rocks at others when they're done with the duel).

Possible Problem(s): ROCK PEGGING, amount of people participating could also be a problem if there's like 10 million people, Connous only allows 5 minutes for you people to kill each other.

NOTICE: The first person to die in a duel will claim defeat, not the one with the most stars at the end. So if Nerzcat vs Nerzdog and Nerzcat scores the first kill, he wins. They then have the choice to chill out or just randomly kill each other for fun. Try not to disturb the other duels though.

tl;dr: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Derptourney

I think you should be able to recognise that kind of system.

-Castle Raid: I'm not entirely sure if this would work out or not since it's never been tested, so you guys can be first and my guinea pigs (Yay /o/). To be perfectly honest, a friend recommended me to do something similar to this, basically there's different classes and each class has their unique title and weapon/armor selection. There's going to be many classes and it all might be extremely confusing but let's give it a shot.

First of all, there'll be a selection of 'classes' that you, or Cloudy or someone will put you into. Certain classes can only wear certain armor, for example 'Imperial Guards' (I'll explain classes later) can use any type of fighting (range, melee, fighter etc) and can choose any type of armor they wish to wear. They must have one Master of (Random Skill) title equipped and they are considered as the 'hardest' mob you will face in this event.
Basically all classes will be restricted some way or another (Including Imperial Guards) and you will need to figure out a weakness based on their limitations and fighting pattern.

Main Goal: My original idea was that we'd have to fight and kill the 'King' which will be protected with ONE mage and THREE - FIVE Imperial Guards. Ofcourse these rules can be changed slightly but hopefully not too dramatically.

Classes:
Scout - Scouts are only able to use clothing of your choice or Leather Armor, they are able to use Final Hit or Final Shot depending on their race (Giants cannot be scouts) and have the choice of duel wielding daggers and bows. Mirage and poison is not allowed, Shield + Sword/Dagger is prohibited aswell. Scouts are allowed to use any bolt as long as they do not bolt twice consecutively, they must melee or something to use it again if they have used it once or twice. A full 5 charged bolt does counts as ONE bolt. Scouts are also the only class that may use ANY persona.

Warrior - Warriors can wear LIGHT ARMOR or HEAVY ARMOR but no CLOTHING. They can use two handers, dual wield (No daggers), and shield and sword/war hammer. All races may choose Warrior but giants will have the advantage of using Wind Guard. Poison is not allowed.

Archer - Do I really have to explain this. No mirage, no heavy armor, elves and humans may have one sword/dagger/war hammer in their other tab as self defence for melee. No shield is allowed to go with it. All classes may be Archer, but because giants are handicapped with their one skill archery, they are able to have the choice of sword/war hammer + shield or dual wield any weapon they choose. Archers can only use LIGHT ARMOR or CLOTHING.

Brawler - Brawlers may ONLY use fighter and wear either LIGHT ARMOR or CLOTHING to make them less OP. Giants MAY (depending on what people think) wear HEAVY ARMOR as close combat is practically the ONLY thing they're good at. No poison etc, abuse of fighter wall glitch will result in disqualification.

Mage - Mages will only appear (for The Castle team atleast) when the 'King' and 'Imperial Guards' are out. They can only wear CLOTHING and LIGHT ARMOR and no heavy armor. Mages may use ANY bolt (but like Scout, two bolts is there cap before they have to whack/use another magic to reset the count) and are able to use ANY Advanced Magic such as TH, IS, FB but are restricted from Hailstorm. Mages MUST at least 5-charge any of their Advanced Magics to be less OP. If well protected, mages are ultimately the STRONGEST class in this event. Because of this fact, there is only ONE on each team, TWO at the absolute maximum.

Imperial Guards - Like the mage, Imperial Guards (IG) will only appear when the 'King' and 'Mage' are out. IG have the most freedom, they may use any type of weapon, any type of armor and have the choice of even using Wind Guard/Final Hit/Final Shot. This being said, they are either the STRONGEST (if they work together with the team) or SECOND STRONGEST. They are required to wear a skill Master title of their choice and advised to protect the Mage and the King. Once again, no poison, no mirage, the only limitations are: There CANNOT be all THREE of the Imperial Guards on one person.

King king - The King can choose any type of armor, title, (as long as everyone know you're the king) weapon (except for fighter and mage. Take that you OP bastards.) and is able to have TWO LIVES (excluding the life when he spawns). He may not use Final Shot/Final Hit/Windguard or poison and mirage, but it is suggested that the king is one of the strong players so that he will be quite a challenge.

Things To Take Into Consideration:
-How will 'The Castle' send out their 'troops'. Will they ALL be out? Or will it be wave by wave, gradually getting stronger each time. Wave by wave is advised, as 'The Attackers' have 5 minutes to kill one wave.

-'The Attackers', will they have ALL their troops out? And what kind of restrictions should they have? I honestly think that they can only have ONE Mage and a limitation on Imperial Guards etc, preferably with the same restrictions. I will let Cloudy and the others to decide if they want to have an all out clash or whatever.

-What about other equipment such as boots/gloves/helm/accessories? Well to be honest I think you can just choose whatever, the armor is most important. And you can choose any armor as long as they are under the conditions, I trust you people will abide by the rules if you wish to have equipment view off.

-We'll need to sort out what Title a certain class will use, to make it easier, we could also use Talent titles to represent nearly all the classes except Scout, Imperial Guard, and King.

Important Questions And Stuff Meow

-Should classes have a limitation? For example, I think that there should be only two or three Brawlers and eight warriors, 6 archers etc. Hopefully we don't need a cap increase, because only the OP classes have a limitation.

-Should there be new classes? Or should there even be less classes and we should scrap something? There could be new classes like 'Beastmaster' (I scrapped it :>) that can use Shapeshifter + Shield.

-Scouts so far seems to be the worst class, should we let them be able to use Speed Pots or Shylocks Steps'?

-Is there any classes that needs to be revamped? Both buffed or nerf'd.

-If many people participate to the cap of 20 people on one team, or something high, is that too OP? Should there be a limit if that happens? Unless you're on 'The Castle' and playing on waves at a time, then there'd need to be a cap, I mean, 15 - 20 people vs What? 10 or so? Needs to be pretty balanced so that could be confusing to sort out.

So far this is what I thought of, I'd like to see what needs to be changed based on your opinons and stuff, if you wish to see more classes or something (if so list the stats/restrictions etc and the name. I'll probably change it or see if anyone else approves of it and I might leave it alone) or if you have any advice/comments on how this game works if you're confused or think it's too rigged somehow. I still need to wait for Cloudy to decide on certain things and how he'd like the game to work, cause I can't decide on my own lol. Either way, share your thoughts /o/

Also be wary that the castle raid idea is not the purpose of the thread, it's just one idea, a very big one. So in the near future this will become a wall of text you can read while you're high on coffee.

CHANGES:
-Scout has been revamped to be able to use a bow (actually that was my mistake) and are able to use any persona. They are still not allowed to use swords cause if it's like a war sword or somethin', that FH will be a little OP.

CLASS SUGGESTIONS:
-Bard May ONLY use an instrument and must wear only clothing. They CANNOT use discord under any circumstances, and only serve as a major buff. If you have a decent bard with battlefield overture, they can serve to be pretty useful, for nearly all classes. Because of this fact, they are limited to 1 or 2 per team. Suggested by Pachi /o/

Should these classes be implemented?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Nerzhul on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Moar Updates Meow)
Back to top Go down
Pachi

Pachi

PostSubject: Re: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:26 pm

-throws a biscuit at nerz-
Good nerz...cat...tail....giant...human...speaking...thing...
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

PostSubject: Re: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:20 am

Pachi wrote:
-throws a biscuit at nerz-
Good nerz...cat...tail....giant...human...speaking...thing...
Does this mean you approve? :'D
Back to top Go down
lyl

lyl

PostSubject: Re: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 pm

I think windy wud cry if we did this wiff out her....
-starts to make it happen b4 windy gets back-
8D

-pets nerz and gives him hobo flavored chips-
AND YES I TOOK OVER BUT IM NOT AS ACTIVE.... i will now since u came back >:3
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

PostSubject: Re: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:59 am

lyl wrote:
I think windy wud cry if we did this wiff out her....
-starts to make it happen b4 windy gets back-
8D

-pets nerz and gives him hobo flavored chips-
AND YES I TOOK OVER BUT IM NOT AS ACTIVE.... i will now since u came back >:3
So unfair QAQ...

P.S. Updated the list with a idea that takes up the majority of the page /o/
Back to top Go down
lycafesua

lycafesua

PostSubject: Re: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:38 am

This idea is totally good. I approve -o-"
Back to top Go down
lumarto
Admin
lumarto

PostSubject: Approval   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:51 pm

This Will Be Fun If it becomes a Reality~
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

PostSubject: Re: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 am

lycafesua wrote:
This idea is totally good. I approve -o-"
Butbutbut, which idea.
Back to top Go down
Pachi

Pachi

PostSubject: Re: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:20 am

Buff scouts por favor...it seems like they will suffer and will have their soul crushed by the underside of the attacker's feet ;w;
Back to top Go down
Nerzhul

Nerzhul

PostSubject: Re: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:27 am

Pachi wrote:
Buff scouts por favor...it seems like they will suffer and will have their soul crushed by the underside of the attacker's feet ;w;
How so? I thought their squishiness would be balanced out with FH, considering how whoever gets FH will be locked in it. Also if Cloudy provides movement/speed pots then yattah, either way I'd like to hear your opinion on what aspects needs to be buffed :'D

Edit:
Added tweaks to the scout and also added a class suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface   Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moar PvP HINTHINT CLOUDY happyface
Page 1 of 1